Monday, August 27, 2012

SPECIAL THANKS!!

I started this blog as a way to reach out and encourage others to rejoice in every day.  I wanted to share how short our time is. Through this blog, I wanted to give out my heart's song and lift people up with the message of God.  I ultimately wanted to praise and rejoice in my heavenly father and encourage others to do so, too, and I wanted to give out fun ideas and help others to save money. I wanted this blog to make people laugh, make them think, and even convict their souls.  I just wanted to bring people closer to God.

Well I started out right after the baby was born and, since then, I have had some amazing help for which I wanted to shout out a THANK YOU.

First and formost, I want to thank God, my father, for giving me any spiritual insight personally and for this blog. It's exciting to read or listen to sermons and know that I get to share some of what I learn with you all. I am very aware of God in my life and I hope you are as well. Sometime I feel like I'm overflowing with all that I get from Him. I hope that I can encourage you with his love and blessings. I would love for you to comment and share what the Lord is doing in your life as well. Thank you, Father, for being You! Thank you for your love!

I love to write but am not always great at the grammar end of it all. If you are an English major, some of my past blogs may have given you a headache. Well, my amazing and incredible former teacher, my mom, has offered to edit my posts. So I just want to shout out THANKS for all you have done over the years and continue to do in my life. Love you Mom!

Then I want to thank my craft-mastermind, Brandy, for all the amazing ideas she brings to this blog. You can talk to her for 1 minute and come up with a thousand different craft projects. She's been a big blessing to me and this blog.

Thank you, too, to all my other guest writers and idea-givers.
-rejoicinginthepresent


No comments:

Post a Comment