Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY Earring Holder

Sunday morning, I opened my jewelry case to get out a pair of earrings AND THIS is what my eyes fell upon.So I needed a solution.
I had previously talked to my friend Brandy about a DIY solution and she suggested a picture frame holder. ...AND THIS IS WHAT CAME OF IT...







This is what you need:

1. A frame (you can use a picture frame that you can take apart and just use the wooden frame

2. A glue gun

3. Scissors

4. Ribbon

5. A knife or hole puncher to cut holes

6. Ribbon and extras (for decorating the frame)


This is how you do it:
1. Take about the picture frame so that the only piece left is the frame.

2. Next cut pieces of ribbon that stretch across the back of the frame.

3. Cut holes into the center of the ribbon to hang the earrings.

4. Glue the piece on to one side of the frame.

5. Wait and allow the glue to dry completely (it's imporant to let the glue dry)

6. Then stretch the ribbons tightly to the other side and hold and glue.

7.  Finally glue a piece of material on the back of the frame and decorate the front with exras.



This is my finished project!!! WOO HOO!

                   




No comments:

Post a Comment