If you have a little girl, this is perfect for you!!!!
What you need...
1. Tulle - whatever color/s you want
What you do...
1. Measure the ribbon around your child and double it.
2. Next figure out how long you want the tulle.
3. Take the length that you want the tulle and double it. For instance, if you want it 10 ins long then make each piece of tulle 20 ins long.
4. Cut the strips of tulle and tie them around the piece of ribbon. (see picture)
5. Once you have tied the ribbon on half the tulle, wrap it around the child and use the extra ribbon in the back to tie a bow. This technique is great because the tutu can grow with the child.