Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Broken Crayons

Do you have leftover broken crayons? Here is a cute idea on how to reuse them. This would also be a cute idea for a little girl's birthday party as a party favor. Little cupcake crayons...


Also Crayon Art is becoming quite popular. If you have extra crayons, you can always melt them and make a crayon drawing. There are quite a few DIY videos on youtube if you need more instruction. Here are a few cute pictures...

                         

    What I love about reusing crayons is the process. They  have to be melted and refined to become a new and beautiful gift. Well that is also what the Lord has to do with us.  Sometimes to get us to where He can use us for His glory and honor, He has to put us through the Refiner's fire.

Zechariah 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."

                                                             -Rejoicing in the present!


No comments:

Post a Comment