Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trash into Treasures


Last year, before my husband and I moved into our new house. I totally redid our kitchen dinning room set. I sanded it down, stained the table and painted the chairs.
It now looks new and we have gotten more then one compliment on it. So when I saw this picture post yesterday on someone who had turned this old TV stand into a little girls kitchen set, I got super exited!
I started exploring around for some ideas on taking old furniture and making them into something new and unique.
Check out what I discovered...


 

Click on Katie's blog and see how she turned this old dresser into a child's kitchen set.

This guy had some modern furniture restorations. This was my fav...


 

This last website had a lot of really cute ideas. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did...


I just wanted to end by saying that, if we let Him. This is what God can do in our lives. He takes "trash" and makes us into treasures for him. Ecclesiastes 3:11 "He hath made every thing beautiful in his time" God  can use anything or any one to fulfill His will. We just have to be a willing vessel

No comments:

Post a Comment