Sunday, July 29, 2012

Daddy's Love

When Avery was 2 weeks old. We were blessed by a friend, who gave us the gift of a photo shoot. Her daughter happened to be a professional photographer and so she was able to pulls some strings. The pictures turned out beautifully and I already have a lot of them in frames around the house. 
Today I was looking through them before I emailed them to my mom. A few pictures sung out a message and that was, our love for baby Avery. 
I love this picture of Jeremy and his baby boy. This picture shows how much daddy adores Avery and how Avery feels love and protected by daddy. 
Recently, a young girl in our youth group lost her father. He's been out of her life for a while but it hurts her that she hasn't had the opportunity to have him in her life and now she never will. This morning she wept on my shoulder as I held her close. I felt like there were not words to give her, but then this thought and verse came to mind. Psalms 27:10 says "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up"
Yes, she doesn't have an earthly father but she has a heavenly father that will be her daddy. Her heavenly father never makes mistakes. He will love her unconditionally. He will always know what to do in every situation. He's not only great but He is good. He is never to busy for her and He will never leave her or forsake her. The list goes on. Wow, what promises. 
My wonderful husband is an amazing daddy but he is not perfect and neither am I. We love Avery as much as we can and I feel sometimes that my heart could burst from it. Now think how much more God loves us. Daddy loves me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment