I don't know if you've heard the phrase "the bigger the bow the cooler your mom." I laugh sometimes when I see a precious little baby with a bow that is bigger than her head. Now that I am a mother of a little girl, I'm afraid that may be me. :-) I crocheted a few, but when I got on Amazon and found the shabby flower pack, I had to buy them. :-)
So this is what I ordered/ bought.
- Cloris Shabby Flowers (14 Piece)
- Crochet Elastic Headbands (24 Piece)
- These both came from China and it took a few weeks to get here but they both arrived in great condition.
- Clips - Like these: Hair Clips from Michael's
This is what I did:
- When they arrived, I hot glued the flowers on the headbands. I used a vase to hold the headbands, while I glued.
- Then I glued the flowers on the clips as well.
- I used a piece of felt on the bottom side of the clip so that it would be softer for the baby.
- It was all very easy and super-cute.
- You can also find these flowers and headbands at Walmart, JoAnns and Michaels in their craft sections, but I could not find them cheaper than on Amazon (even with shipping costs)