Friday, April 18, 2014

Coupon Tip - Walmart

Did you know that Walmart will match B1G1s from Publix and Winn Dixie?  If you live in another state you might want to go to your nearest Walmart and check out their store policy, but I know that our local stores will. 
Here is how I found out. I was at Walmart, last week, buying some chicken. It's only $1.99 per pound, so I usually buy it there. While I was there I ran into a friend who works there. She said "Did you know that WinnDixie is having those B1G1?" I said, "no." She replied that Walmart matches the prices and that I could get a free one if I had the ad. So, we worked it out and I was able to buy four packs, two of them being free. It was super exciting and now I have enough chicken for a month! WOO HOO! 

So, check out the ads at Publix and WinnDixie and if they have it on sale, you most likely can get it matched at Walmart! - Rejoicing in the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment