So every little girl needs bows and headbands. Of course with lots of bows comes the job of finding something to hold the bows! Well, I have 2 different bow holders. The first one is so simple you don't even have to make it and the 2nd is a little more complicated.
Bow Holder #1
- All this is, is a TALL round vase.
- I wrapped four of the headbands on the outside and the rest are being held inside.
- I believe I found this vase at the Dollar Store for $1 but you can also look at Walmart or a thrift store for them as well. The higher the better and you want it to be wide enough to hold the headband BUT NOT to stretch it out
Bow Holder #2
- First I found an old frame and spray painted it white.
- Then I got rid of the glass and used scrap paper to give the background a pretty look.
- I found clear lacy ribbon and hot glued the ends down to the back of the open frame.
- Once that was finished I let it dry, put the back in, and clipped the bows on. Voila!
I have a picture from babymakingmachine.com below. This shows what the bow holder looks like before you put the bows on. She has good directions on her site as well. - Rejoicing in the present.