What you need...
- Individually wrapped toilet paper rolls
- Individually wrapped paper towel rolls
- Extras (I used a bottle brush, a lighter, dish soap, and so on)
Here is what you do...
- First, I used 5 or 6 paper towel rolls and gathered them into a tight circle.
- Then I wrapped them in white paper to hide most of the loud labels.
- Next, I did the same with the toilet paper rolls. I gathered 6, placing 3 on the bottom and 3 on the top. Then I wrapped them in paper as well.
- I did this as well with the last paper towel roll.
- Finally I wrapped all three tiers with ribbon and placed the extras inside the ribbon.
I added, took away, and redid it multiple times until I liked it. I finally went with a more simplistic cake. Have fun with it! - Rejoicing in the Present