Thursday, September 25, 2014

Peacock Shower - Toilet Paper Cake

I saw the "toilet paper cake" ideas on Pinterest and had to make one! Since, we were already doing cleaning supplies, it was easy to incorporate the cake into the shower. 

What you need...

  1. Individually wrapped toilet paper rolls
  2. Individually wrapped paper towel rolls
  3. Extras (I used a bottle brush, a lighter, dish soap, and so on)
  4. Ribbon 
  5. Scissors
  6. Paper
  7. Tape
Here is what you do...
  1. First, I used 5 or 6 paper towel rolls and gathered them into a tight circle. 
  2. Then I wrapped them in white paper to hide most of the loud labels.
  3. Next, I did the same with the toilet paper rolls. I gathered 6, placing 3 on the bottom and 3 on the top. Then I wrapped them in paper as well.
  4. I did this as well with the last paper towel roll.
  5. Finally I wrapped all three tiers with ribbon and placed the extras inside the ribbon.
I added, took away, and redid it multiple times until I liked it. I finally went with a more simplistic cake. Have fun with it! - Rejoicing in the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment