Saturday, September 27, 2014

Peacock Shower - Decor and Food

The last thing I wanted to share with you was the decorations and food. The shower was a lot of fun to decorate for and it turned out beautifully. Plus I was still able to keep it within my budget.

For the food we had…
1.   Turkey wraps
2.   A fruit platter
3.   Chips and Dip
4.   Cheese and Crackers
5.   Meatballs
6.   Adorable looking ,yet delicious cupcakes (her mom made)

For the drinks we had…
1.   Coffee
2.   Punch
a.   The punch was 7up, Hawaiian Punch and raspberry sherbet mixed together.
3.   Water

Decorations…
1.   I found green, blue and purple paper-ware that matched the peacock theme
2.   I wrapped the napkins and a small silver appetizer fork with ribbon, so that the guests could just easily grab one and go.
3.   I made the centerpiece out of tulle, crystals, a vase and a peacock. (Super easy and cute!)

Party Favors: I tied a packet of tissues with some hand sanitizers and made a small note that said “To have and to hold and to prevent a cold”

I hope you get some ideas for your next shower. - Rejoicing in the Present




No comments:

Post a Comment