Friday, September 12, 2014

DIY Kitchen Pictures

I got a new cupboard and needed to change some of my frames around so that they would all fit. I wanted them all to match so with the help of a little spray paint, I gave them all a fresh new look. 

Here is what I used...

  1. Paper
  2. Painters Tape
  3. Primer Spray Paint
  4. .99 Walmart White Spray Paint


Here is how I did it...

  1. I popped out the inside of the frame and for the bulletin board and chalk board I placed paper over the inside and taped off the edges.
  2. Then I sprayed a coat of ultra-cover white primer over all the sides
  3. After letting them dry I sprayed them with my $.99 white glossy spray paint. 
  4. I did this a couple times to give them the perfect look
  5. When all was said and done, I put the picture back together and hung them up.
A new day, a new look - Rejoicing in the Present



No comments:

Post a Comment