Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Health from Hannah -> PanAway!

Many of you enjoyed Hannah's guest blog post last month. Well, she was good enough to share with us again. This time she is sharing about about another essential oil, PanAway!
I’m so excited to be back with you again to share some more about essential oils. Last time, I shared about some oils I used on my little guys. Today, I'd like to share about another oil included in the Premium Starter Kit (the best value to get started with 11 oils and a diffuser!).

PanAway! Think Pain-Away….because that's what it does! Gary Young (founder of Young Living Oils) created this blend to help himself heal after he injured his leg and tore several ligaments in it.

PanAway is a blend of several oils including Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint. It's a very powerful anti-inflammatory blend of oils and promotes faster healing by helping oxygen get to the cells. 


This oil is great for people of all ages! Alleviate growing pains by diluting and rubbing on your child's legs. For the older generations, PanAway helps with arthritis, rheumatism, tendinitis, and various inflammations of bones, muscles, and joints; not to mention headaches and aches and pains of all shapes and sizes!

My grandma has been awaiting hip replacement surgery and was on various pain meds. I shared the oils with her, and she agreed to try them. She called me when the oils arrived, and I explained how to use the oils. Her voice was strained; you could tell she was in a ton of pain just by talking to her. TWO DAYS later, she called me to tell me how amazed and grateful she was that I shared the oils with her! She hadn't taken any pain meds and was feeling so much better!

I love helping people, and when it's family, it makes it even better! I cannot tell you how awesome it was to hear life back in her voice, and to know that I was helping her with something natural – not only was she not in pain, but she wasn't taking medications that have unpleasant and harmful side effects!

We recently traveled to a family wedding. My husband's aunt tripped on a step the day before the wedding and was using a cane to help her walk, as her knee was in a lot of pain. I had my oils with me, and she agreed to let me share them with her. We put some PanAway on her knee. A little while later, she was up walking around and couldn't believe how quickly the pain had gone! She didn't even need the cane for support anymore! Seriously! These oils are a God-given blessing, and I absolutely love seeing all the ways they can help people!

I'd love to help you enrich your quality of life, and help your friends and loved ones live healthy lives without pain too! I'm not a doctor, just a wife and mom sharing what I've researched and used for my own family.

If you're interested in learning more about essential oils and the company I chose, please contact me! 

I'd love to share how they have helped my family and me. I’m on Facebook at All Oil'd Up; or you can email me at hannah.sawyer@yahoo.com. 
You can view Young Living products here: http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products 
And I'd love for you to use my referral/enroller number of 1452038. I'm excited to be building a team of people to help in their oil journey, so please reach out to me with any questions, or feel free to forward this information on to a friend who could benefit too! Prices listed on the website are retail; there is a wholesale option where you can get a kit of 11 oils plus a diffuser, and then qualify for 24% off any future purchases! You can choose your Premium Starter Kit here! https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1801809&enrollerid=1452038

No comments:

Post a Comment