Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby T is 3m

Well we are 3 months into our Journey with sweet T and can I say I am sooooooo in love with that little girl. She is such a cuddle bunny and a bundle of joy. It makes my being a mom all the easier. She has an amazingly protective and loving big brother who I am also head over heals in love with. So grateful to God for both of these little blessings. Here are T's 3 month pictures. We did them during A's naptime so there are none of his handsome little self.

You may notice how fluffy Baby T is. :-) She is my little Gerber baby with cheeks upon cheeks. Recently, I was talking to a couple friends and it was brought to my attention that when a baby is recovering from sickness or surgery, the chunkier they are the better they do with healing. Their body is able to fight outside antibodies and so on. Anyway, this was just one more blessing. How like God to fatten up our baby to ready her for surgery. Isn't HE GOOD! Oh, yeah. He's God! Love HIM! xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment