Monday, September 29, 2014

Hold Me!

Dear A, I will hold you baby forever not only physically but always in my heart! I love you A.

Hold me, Momma, hold me! I hear these words throughout the day, nearly everyday. I LOVE these words. In fact, this is probably my favorite phrase my 2-year old says. Most of the times that he says it, he just wants to be cuddled. When he's in my arms it's ok for him. He knows he is safe and feels happy and content. 


As I was snuggling with him the other day, I thought about my life and the world. Friends, IT'S SCARY! Oh my, it seems like the world is on the edge of one big explosion. Everyone is tense and it's just frightening. These are the times, when I cry out to God. Father, HOLD ME! HOLD ME! 

I know that He has me wrapped up in his hand and nothing can penetrate that. John 10:28-30 "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one."

It's like we are wrapped up in Jesus' hand and then the Father takes his hand and puts it over that one. What security!  What peace!  I'm in His arms and I'm OK. Hold me, sweet Jesus! - Rejoicing in the Present

Picture from cccfsb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment