Here is another smart -travel tip. Instead of buying "travel size" toiletries or taking your large container of shampoo or conditioners, take freebies instead.
How can I get them?
- Sign up for coupons and they will mail you samples http://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/coupon - This is a great site to get coupons and samples.
- Store: Pick up a free "tester" at the store
- Mail: Sometimes, companies mail them to you.
- Hotels: Take home the extra ones that you don't use in your hotel room and save them for future trips
- Magazines: You can usually find free samples in magazines, especially perfumes.
- Perfume Counters: Many times, they will give you free trial perfumes. My husband saves the cologne samples and takes them on trips.
What do I do?
- Save them in a special bag
- When you travel, go to your special bag, get what you need and pack it.