While I was at my lesson on Wednesday, my teacher gave me an idea to personalize it. So here is what I did....
What you need:
- Old Instrument Case
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Decoupage Glue
- Sponge Brush
- Glitter Glue
- Bling :-)
- Cut or tear up the Scrapbooking Paper into small squares
- Paint the section with glue
- Paste your scrapbooking paper
- Then repaint the square again with glue
- Do this until the whole case is covered
- You can add sticker, bling and glitter to the case as well.
- Make sure you add a coat of glue to the extra's as well