Thursday, March 28, 2013

Decoupage: Violin Case

Recently I took up playing the violin again.  Shhhhh, it's a secret. :-)  I'm trying to keep it as a hobby right now.  Anyway, when I bought the violin, it came with an OLD OLD OLD case.  Ugggggggggggly!

While I was at my lesson on Wednesday, my teacher gave me an idea to personalize it.  So here is what I did....

What you need:
  1. Old Instrument Case
  2. Scrapbooking Paper
  3. Decoupage Glue
  4. Sponge Brush
  5. Scissors
  6. Stickers
  7. Glitter Glue
  8. Bling :-)
What you do:
  1. Cut or tear up the Scrapbooking Paper into small squares
  2. Paint the section with glue
  3. Paste your scrapbooking paper
  4. Then repaint the square again with glue
  5. Do this until the whole case is covered
  6. You can add sticker, bling and glitter to the case as well.
  7. Make sure you add a coat of glue to the extra's as well
Voila!  Fun, sassy craft for an artsy girl. - rejoicing in the present
 


No comments:

Post a Comment