What's in them?
- 1 c - Oatmeal
- 1/2 c - Peanut Butter
- 1/3 c - of honey
- 1 c - Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 c - Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 c - Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 t -Vanilla
What do you do?
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Let the mixture chill for about 30 minutes to an hour
- Then take the mixture out of the fridge and make little balls with about a spoonful of ingredients
- Place them into a plastic container and put them back into the fridge for later consumption
I will eat these as snacks throughout the day. If I just need a little something, I go into my fridge, grab one and eat it. All the ingredients are pretty healthy, except maybe the chocolate. You can always substitute with 80% dark chocolate and then it will make your recipe even healthier.