Thursday, August 14, 2014

Essential Oils

Hey everyone!   I’m sure you have seen or read or heard about essential oils and the amazing effects that they can have on our minds and bodies.  I recently interested in them after dealing with a HORRIBLE sickness that I just couldn’t fight.  Oils have so many neat benefits and I hope that if you don’t know much about them, you will start researching them.  Let me introduce to you to my friend Hannah. She is a sweet Christian as well as having a passion to help other woman know more on this subject. You will probably hear more from her over the next couple months as I will be having her share some of her knowledge with us. Here’s she is…

I'm so excited to be sharing with you my passion for essential oils. I am not a doctor, just a wife and mom who has done some research into natural ways to help my family and friends. I'm also not opposed to doctors! But I love having some natural options and alternatives at home so I don't have to head to a doctor's office for minor issues.
 
The other night my almost-3-year-old was not feeling well. He was rather calm and somewhat lethargic, very unusual for him, and then he developed a fever. I continued to watch him for awhile, as I know a fever is the body's way of fighting infection. However, the fever persisted, and I wanted to help my little guy find some relief! I reached for my essential oils (I only use Young Living essential oils; they are 100% pure and have a seed-to-seal promise that is unparalleled in quality!). I applied diluted Thieves oil to his feet once an hour for three hours. I also applied a drop of diluted peppermint* around his navel half-way through the process and kept a close eye on him. We diffused the Thieves oil as well. 

The Thieves blend is a remarkable oil, with its history dating back to the Black Plague. A band of robbers would steal from those who had the Black Plague, yet they managed to stay healthy! When caught, they gave up their secret: they were from a long line of apothecaries and spice traders, and they had covered their bodies in a mixture of oils to protect themselves! Young Living's Thieves blend is based on their mixture; it is a strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial blend. It will help strengthen the immune system and also shorten the duration of an illness. Thieves is one of my favorite oils; I think every home should have it! Three hours after applying the Thieves the first time, my son's fever was down, and he was ready for bed. He slept well and woke up the next morning, no fever, and full of life as usual! I am so thankful I had the essential oils; they helped strengthen and heal his body! I didn't have to use medicines that would disrupt his DNA and just mask symptoms instead of healing. If you're interested in learning more about essential oils and the company I chose, please contact me! I'd love to share how they have helped my family and me.

 I’m on Facebook at All Oil'd Up; or you can email me at hannah.sawyer@yahoo.com.


You can view Young Living products here: http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products And I'd love for you to use my referral/enroller number of 1452038. I'm excited to be building a team of people to help in their oil journey, so please reach out to me with any questions, or feel free to forward this information on to a friend who could benefit too! Prices listed on the website are retail; there is a wholesale option where you can get a kit of 11 oils plus a diffuser, and then qualify for 24% off any future purchases! You can choose your Premium Starter Kit here! https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1452038&enrollerid=1452038 *Please note, peppermint should be used cautiously in young children. It may cause breathing issues; if there is a known asthma issue, it may be best to use another oil, but it does work wonderfully to bring down a fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment