Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DIY - Picture Frame Revamp



I found these picture frames at a yard sale a few years ago and I fell in love with them because the colors matched my living room perfectly. The only thing I really didn't like were the gold frames. So I finally got the courage to paint them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out. 

What did I use?
  1. The frames
  2. Primer Spray Paint
  3. $ .99 White Spray Paint from Walmart
  4. Large Cardboard box
  5. Paper (or you can use painters tape to keep it a bit more safe)
What did I do

  1. I took white paper and covered the whole picture
  2. Then I sprayed a base coat of Primer Spray Paint
  3. After letting it dry, I sprayed several coats of the cheap white spray paint until I got the look I wanted. (I let it dry between each coat)
  4. When it totally dried I cleaned up the picture and hung it back up.







No comments:

Post a Comment