What did I use?
- The frames
- Primer Spray Paint
- $ .99 White Spray Paint from Walmart
- Large Cardboard box
- Paper (or you can use painters tape to keep it a bit more safe)
What did I do
- I took white paper and covered the whole picture
- Then I sprayed a base coat of Primer Spray Paint
- After letting it dry, I sprayed several coats of the cheap white spray paint until I got the look I wanted. (I let it dry between each coat)
- When it totally dried I cleaned up the picture and hung it back up.