Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DIY - Corner Cupboard ReVamp

I was out thrift store shopping with one of my friends, when we came to a boutique. I found this corner shelf for $15 and bought it. 

Now, I forgot to take pictures of it before I sprayed the primer on. So, the first picture is before the new shelves and the 2nd picture is with primer.  You get the idea. :-) 

Check out the end of the blog to see the finished product.


What Did I Use?

  1. $15 Corner Shelf Unit
  2. Rustoleum Ultra Cover Primer 
  3. White Paint
  4. Paint Brush
  5. Sand Paper

What Did I Do?

  1. First I took the door knob off the cupboard part
  2. Then I sprayed the primer all over the cupboard
  3. I let that dry and then painted a layer of white paint over the WHOLE unit. (above and under the shelves and backs, EVERYTHING)
  4. I did this 3 times (I let it dry between painting sessions)
  5. After the paint dried for the 3rd time, I used the sand paper to sand different corners and shelves to give it an antique look.
It turned out SUPER cute! YAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment