Now, I forgot to take pictures of it before I sprayed the primer on. So, the first picture is before the new shelves and the 2nd picture is with primer. You get the idea. :-)
Check out the end of the blog to see the finished product.
What Did I Use?
- $15 Corner Shelf Unit
- Rustoleum Ultra Cover Primer
- White Paint
- Paint Brush
- Sand Paper
What Did I Do?
- First I took the door knob off the cupboard part
- Then I sprayed the primer all over the cupboard
- I let that dry and then painted a layer of white paint over the WHOLE unit. (above and under the shelves and backs, EVERYTHING)
- I did this 3 times (I let it dry between painting sessions)
- After the paint dried for the 3rd time, I used the sand paper to sand different corners and shelves to give it an antique look.
It turned out SUPER cute! YAY!