Below are some pictures:
- Art Cake
- Cupcakes: Each kid was able to decorate their own cupcake
- Hot Dogs: The staple of kids
- Fruit (Brandy put it in cute little paint containers)
- An assortment of chips, veggies and dip,
- Rice Krispy paintbrushes.
- Painting: Each child was given their own canvas to paint on.
- Cupcake Decorating: The kids were each able to decorate their own cupcakes. Brandy provided icing, sprinkles, and toppings (such as chocolate chips, crushed Oreo, peanuts, etc) for the cupcakes. She purchased plastic punch cups to place the cupcakes in and labeled them with each child's name. (this made decorating the cupcakes easier )
- Face Painting: Brandy had a friend come in and do face paint. She said "It comes with simple instructions...almost anyone could do it!:
"Clipp'n the Coupons":
- Brandy purchased the canvases from Michaels in packages of ten, and used a 40% off coupon that runs in their ad or online weekly, making them $11.00 each.
- She used acrylic paint also purchased at Michaels 3 for $1.00.
- She also purchased plastic chip/dip containers as paint pallets from the dollar tree and paintbrushes.
- She also purchased the face paint kit at Michaels with another 40% off coupon. It comes with simple instructions...almost anyone could do it!
- A friend sewed smocks for each child to use and take home.
Goody Bags:Brandy was able to find all kinds of cute little arty things for their bags. (everything was purchased at family dollar except the paint set and crayons...they came from Party City)
- Mini paint sets
- Colored glue stick
- Mini sketch book
- Colored gel pen
- Glitter glue,
- Box of crayons
- and a lollipop.