Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cross Wall

I love crosses, probably because I love the story of our Savior's sacrificial love for us on the cross. So I decided to design a wall of crosses.

This is what I used:
  1. Projector
  2. Paint
  3. Wooden crosses (all shapes and sizes)
  4. Stain
  5. Nails and a hammer
This is what I did:
  1. I took the crosses and I stained them with "Americano" Stain
  2. Then I laid them out on the floor to figure out how I wanted to hang them.
  3. After I knew how/ where I wanted to hang them, I found a verse I wanted to use
  4. I projected this verse onto the wall and traced it on the wall with paint
  5. Then I nailed the crosses on the wall
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. - John 15:13

It turned out beautifully - rejoicing in the present

No comments:

Post a Comment