Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Green" Clean Machine - AKA (Swiffer Reusable Covers)

Set of 3 Eco Friendly Cotton Swiffer CoversSwiffer Reusable Covers: I saw these on Pinterest. There was a lesson on how to crochet them. I'm not all that talented when it comes to crocheting. And if I could crochet them, I probably would think they were too cute to use on my floor. Anyway, I went into my used towels and sewed up a few reusable covers. It was super easy.

What you need:
1. Old Cleaning Towels
2. Sewing Machine
3. Scissors
4. Pins

What I did:
1. I pinned the towel around the swifter with enough leniency to be able to stretch it on and off.
2. Then I sewed the 4 corners.
3. Remember it doesn't have to look amazing because its going to be used on the floor.
You can also try elastic thread.

If you would rather just buy one, you can go to Etsy and find one. - Rejoicing in the Present.








No comments:

Post a Comment