This is not the healthiest way to eat your vegetables...but they are delicious!
What you need:
1 can green beans, drained
12 slices of bacon
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce ( I prefer Tabasco brand)
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper ( I prefer Tony's or Slap Ya Mama)
What you do:
1. Melt butter.
2. Combine butter with brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
3. Blend well.
4. Wrap green beans (approximately 6) inside of bacon.
5. Lay in a Pyrex or oven safe dish.
6. Pour mixture over bacon wrapped green beans.
7. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour until bacon is done.
*you can also substitute asparagus for the green beans... ENJOY!!! - Brandy O