Thursday, September 13, 2012

Organization Idea #1- Entryway shelf


I HAD A PROBLEM...Ok, So I had my purse, diaper bag, coupon bag, "take to the church" bag and tutoring bag all nicely hanging out by the  front door --and it was just getting to be toooooo much. I also had 2 baskets that I was using to store Avery's diapers, my pump and other necessaries. They were all nicely sitting there but it just seemed too cluttered. THEN I got an idea...
I bought a 3 shelf shelving unit at Walmart for $16.00 and since I already had the wall shelf hanging in the entryway, I just placed my floor unit underneath. I placed the wicker baskets on the top two shelves. I put my purse and diaper bag on the second and placed the rest of the bags underneath. It turned out well. Since I LOVE fall I placed a few decorations on top and VOILA! - Hope you like. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment