Monday, September 3, 2012

Choosing to Rejoice

Pinned Image

Life has choices. Sadly, many choose unwisely. It is your choice how you live today.

 In Joshua 24:15 Joshua says "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD,  CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve; ... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua choose God that day.

At the WILDs Christian Camp in North Carolina there was a saying you heard a lot. There are two choices on the shelf. Choosing God or Choosing Self. 

Will you choose joy or will you choose anger? Will you choose forgiveness or will you choose to be bitter? Will you choose love or will you choose hatred? Will you choose God or will you choose yourself? Every day you must wake up and choose what your day will be.

Pinned ImageToday I choose God, thus, I choose to rejoice. I rejoice that my baby has bath water when he explodes in his diaper. I choice to rejoice that I have him when he is keeping me awake at night. I choice to be thankful that we have a savings account when we have to pay for someone else damaging our car. I choice to be thankful for a tired back and tired feet-- it means I have the ability to work. I choose to be thankful for rain, ever after I just curled my hair and the umbrella is in my car. I'm not always happy about what is going on but I can choose joy. What do you choose today? -rejoicing in my present!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment