- Where are the arrows pointing?
- Who am I dressing for?
- What attitude does this give me?
- Does this take away from the glory of God?
- Does this add to the glory of God?
- An attitude
- A showing of what is in your heart.
- An opportunity to give God the glory.
Here are a few verses to get you started...
- 1 Timothy 2:9-10
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- Proverbs 31:30
- I Peter 3:3-4
- Proverbs 11:22
- Deuteronomy 22:5
- I Corinthians 10:31
- Proverbs 7:10 (so what is the attire) You don't want to get caught looking like something you are not
- I Corinthians 6:19
There is a lot of wisdom in this. Take the time and study it out. 2 Corinthians 3:28 says "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." Ladies, you wouldn't leave the house without looking in the mirror. So why are you dressing before you have looked in God's mirror? - Modesty is always the most beautiful! - Rejoicing in the present.