It's going to be sooooooooooooo much fun and we are all super excited about going. I wanted to do a little something for my nieces and nephews, so after stealing this idea from my sister, I made these Disney Bags. These bags are perfect for them to tote a water bottle or other things that they might need at the parks.
What you need:
- Drawstring bags - (I got mine at the Dollar Store for $1)
- Glitter glue
- Decoupage glue or Super Glue
- Fabric of your choice
- Outline shape of Mickey/Minnie Mouse
What you do:
- Go online and google Disney or Minnie Mouse Outline
- Find and print your shape - (I used the picture to the right.)
- Cut out the shape (This will be your pattern)
- Pin your pattern to your fabric and cut
- Now, take your bag and center the cut-out outline.
- Use your decoupage glue to glue your fabric-Disney face down
- Then take your glitter-glue and outline the face with the glue
- Let the glitter-glue dry for 24 hours (or more if needed)