Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hubby and  I just got back from vacation and so during the transition of coming home, preparing for our weekend Father's Day events, doing laundry and unpacking, I have not been able to post anything. So, here is a LATE Father's Day blog! This is from our lovely Brandy, from CWB (Cooking with Brandy). Enjoy!

Instead of a traditional Father's Day Card.... Photo-Cards

What to do:
1. Snap a picture of your child
2. Then add "text" to the picture
  1. a list of what you like about your dad
  2. a cute phrase ("Swinging your way, to wish you a Happy Father's Day")
  3. finish the the following:
    1. Daddy loves_________________
    2. He is good at_________________
    3. My favorite thing to do with my dad is__________________
    4. I love my daddy because ____________________
4. Then print them on photo paper.

This is cute and very personal! I did one from each girl... I used Microsoft wod and printed them on my home computer... - Brandy

I was blessed with not only an AMAZING dad but also an AMAZING hubby who turned out to be an AMAZING DAD. I appreciate his incredible dad skills!!! Well, I hope all you wonderful dads get spoiled today.

No comments:

Post a Comment