Thursday, February 21, 2013
Cooking W/ Brandy - Crockpot Savory Pork and Pasta
Here is a yummy recipe that thinks outside of the normal "roast" crockpot recipe.
What you need...
1. Boneless Pork Chops
2. 1 box of penne pasta
3. 1 can of cream of mushroom
4. 1 can of rotel
5. 8oz sour cream
6. 1 Can of sliced mushrooms
7. Salt and Pepper to taste
What you do...
1. Lightly spray crockpot
2. Layer: Pork Chops, Sliced Mushrooms, Rotel, then Cream of Mushroom and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
4. When pork chops are fully cooked, boil penne pasta according to package directions
5. Remove pork chops and keep warm
6. Add sour cream to remaining juices in crockpot and allow to cook for 10 minutes
7. Add penne pasta and stir.
8. Serve pork chops on top of pasta.
ENJOY- Brandy O.