Super easy, super yummy 4-ingredient crockpot recipe.
My dad's wife, Christi, gave me this recipe. It has become one of my favorites because it is simple and delicious. I usually serve the chicken on top of brown rice
What you need...
1. 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2. 1 pkg of Lipton onion and mushroom soup mix
3. 1 can of cream of mushroom
4. 1 can of cream of chicken
salt and pepper to taste
What to do...
1. Layer ingredients in the crockpot: Chicken, cream of mushroom, and cream of chicken, Lipton soup mix, salt and pepper
2. Cook on low for 6 hours