Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All



Happy FALL! I love love love this season. I hope you all are enjoying it. Fall always reminds me of thanksgiving and thanksgiving reminds me that we need to FALL on our knees and thank the Lord for providing all of our needs and wants. What a great God we have! Can I get an AMEN! :-)
So I decided to take  DIY baby portraits of baby Avery. If you need ideas, click on the link and it will take you to the blog about how to, why and suggestions on taking your own pictures. This was alot of fun and only took a few minutes.
He had just eaten and was still "dressed up" from Church. He loved to "smell" (more like eat) the flowers and loved grabbing the pumpkins. These are his 4 month pictures
I hope this gives you some cute ideas. Snap away, they get too big to fast. - rejoicing in the present! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment