Rejoicing In The Present
Every day is a gift from God, that is why today is called the present.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Do you need fall flowers to brighten your home? Here is a cheap, but adorable way to bring the Autumn indoors.
What you need:
1. 2 bouquets of fall flowers ($1 at the dollar store)
canning jar (Dollar Store)
3. Popcorn kernels (Big Bag at Walmart for about $3- will do 3 Jars)
What to do:
1. Pour the kernels into the Ball jar
2. Pull or cut the flowers off the bouquet of flowers
3. Arrange and Enjoy! - Rejoicing in the present.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)