Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Party Idea: Fall Party


Recently my husband's Nana and Aunt celebrated big birthdays. So the family asked me to put on a party for both of them.  I decided, since it was during the fall, to do a fall-style party.  I got trays at Publix to cut down on time, but all the decorations I put together myself.  Below are some pictures and ideas of some ways to dress up a FALL party.

FALL CANDLES  For the fall candles I just used popcorn kernels in a Ball jar with a candle in the middle. The popcorn kernels give it a real "autumny" look. This turned out very cute
I also got candy apples. I could have made them, but for time's sake I bought them in the produce section and put them in these adorable fall baggies. They were a real hit with the kids and adults


Fall flower arrangments: I showed the how-to of these FFA's last week. You can click on the link and it will show you how to do them.
  







I also bought a flower arrangment and made a little gift table. It's hard to see but I also had candy dishes out with apple-flavored candy corn. Those were a big hit as well. I hope this gave you some neat ideas.

If you have anymore ideas, feel free to leave a message below. Thanks.   - Rejoicing in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment