I got this lovely idea from Craft Affection (picture taken from Craft Affection). This is a very easy cute project, if you take your time. I tried it and failed the first time BUT it was because I didn't let them sit long enough. SO make sure you follow the directions.
What you need:
2. Boiling Water
4. Paint and Paint Brush
What do you do
1. First boil the water and popsicle sticks.
2. Let them sit in the water for about an hour or more
3. SLOWLY bend the sticks into a circle (if there are a few splinters you can take them off later)
4. Place them into your cups and let them dry COMPLETELY (I would give it 2-3 days)
5 Once they are completely dry you can take them out and paint them
- HAVE FUN - rejoicing in the present