Here are a few of my favorite activities:
- Wrap it Up: Print authentic Crayola labels and wrap your own crayons
- Toddler Town: You can hang out in toddler town and play with the multicolored peg board. (A's FAVORITE)
- Everyone's a Star: You can appear in their very own coloring page along with some Crayola characters.
- Marker Mania: You can create a custom marker by injecting two ink colors into the marker's center, then watch the process of putting all the marker parts together.
- Drip Art: Load a fresh crayon into the Drip Art machine and watch it melt and drip crayon wax onto your paper as it spins
- Crayon Clinic: Melt a crayon into one of your favorite shapes.
To check out an actual map of the Crayola Experience, go to this website. - Rejoicing in the Present