Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bow/Headband Hanger

 I like to pretend I’m a girly girl and so I have lots of accessories.  In fact, before I was married, I had A TON of stuff. I  have given away a lot of that type of thing, but I do still accessories a bit.  I have about 8-10 head bands and I didn’t like the pile they were making on my dresser, so I decided to make them their own hanger.  Here is what I did:


What you need:

  • Ribbon (About 1-2 yards)
  • Hot Glue Gun and Glue  
What you do:
  • Tie a big bow in the center of the ribbon.
  • Then take 1 side and make a 1-inch loop with the ribbon.
  • Glue the loop shut.
  • Let it dry and then go about 4 inches down the ribbon and make another 1- inch loop
  • Do this all the way down the ribbon or until you get the length you desire.
  • Then do the loops on the other end of the ribbon.
It’s super simple, see the pictures for better clarification

No comments:

Post a Comment