I like to pretend I’m a girly girl and so I have lots of accessories. In fact, before I was married, I had A TON of stuff. I have given away a lot of that type of thing, but I do still accessories a bit. I have about 8-10 head bands and I didn’t like the pile they were making on my dresser, so I decided to make them their own hanger. Here is what I did:
What you need:
- Ribbon (About 1-2 yards)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Tie a big bow in the center of the ribbon.
- Then take 1 side and make a 1-inch loop with the ribbon.
- Glue the loop shut.
- Let it dry and then go about 4 inches down the ribbon and make another 1- inch loop
- Do this all the way down the ribbon or until you get the length you desire.
- Then do the loops on the other end of the ribbon.