Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ink Be Gone

My Baby A is an active toddler and that is saying the LEAST.  Just today he managed to empty a bottle of water on the ground and then within a few seconds threw a can of Coke across the tile, making it explode onto the walls, floors, rug and me. I t was a great night.  I know what you’re thinking, “wow, do you ever watch your child?”  The answer is yes, he does these things as I am watching him.  The problem is that I can’t get to him fast enough to stop it.
So I never know what to expect.  The other day, he found a pen and decided to write on our wood table. I called my mom and she found this little trick on the Internet.  IT WORKED! Here is the recipe.

What you need:
  1. Baking Soda
  2. Water
  3. Pledge (optional)


What you do:
  1. Mix some soda and water into a paste
  2. Then, take a little bit on a soft rag and rub it on the area. S lowly but surely, it will come off.
  3. After I got it off, I cleaned the table and then sprayed it with Pledge Wood Oil Cleaner to give it the polished look. 
IT WORKED - Rejoicing in the Present












No comments:

Post a Comment