Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Water Bottles #1 - Close Food Bags

Seal a plastic bag with the top of a water bottle or any plastic bottle and the lidAs an AVID bottle water drinker, I find my recycle bins full of water bottles.  So I went exploring to see what I could do with them and I found more then a week full of ideas.  So here is idea #1 for reusing water bottles, use them to close open food bags...

What do you do?

  1. Cut off the top of the water bottle
  2. Squeeze the bag shut and pull the bag through the opening
  3. Then fold the plastic bag over the lid
  4. Lastly screw the lid on tight
  5. This closes up the bag tightly but all gives you any easy way to poor food, especially if its small like chocolate chips
SUPER SWEET IDEA!  Thanks Pinterest for the idea - rejoicing in the present





No comments:

Post a Comment