This is from Parnell's Pantry...What you need:
- 18 oz. chocolate chips(semi-sweet or milk,or a combination,it's your choice)
- 1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- optional toppings such as sprinkles,nuts,coconut,etc.
What to do:
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool,
- Then refrigerate for at least one hour or until it's hard enough to roll
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, and roll into balls. Immediately roll into your topping of choice.
- If you are not serving immediately, keep refrigerated.
I HAVE TRIED THIS RECEIPE (ABOVE) and it IS EASY AND SUPPPPPPER YUMMY!!!!
This is from Pillsbury
What you need:
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
What you do:
- Melt chocolate chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in orange extract and frosting; blend well.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Place each coating in its own pie pan.
- Scoop mixture into 1-inch balls; drop onto coating (mixture will be sticky).
- Roll to coat.
- Place in foil candy cups, if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!!!!! - Rejoicing in the present