Sewing Kit in a Jar
What you need:
- Mason Jar
- Cushion Material
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Items you want to fill the Jar with
What you do:
- To begin, separate the lid's sealer and screw cap.
- Trace around sealer on cardboard.
- Using a compass, draw another circle on linen or cotton, 1 inch larger in diameter than the first.
- Cut out both circles; make cushion by placing batting between fabric and cardboard.
- Turn screw cap upside down, and apply hot glue to inside edge of rim; quickly press cushion into lid until cloth protrudes smoothly above screw cap's opening and cardboard is flush against rim.
- Apply hot glue around edge of cardboard, fold over excess fabric, and press down.
- Glue top of sealer to cardboard.
- AND NOW THE FUN PART - Fill jar.