What you need:
- Jello Packets
- Cooking Supplies
- Cupcake pan
What you do:
- Pick out the jello flavors that you want to use.
- The more colors the prettier it is.
- Follow the instructions on the jello packet.
- When you come to the cooling part, stop.
- Now cut the oranges in half and spoon out the insides.
- Next spoon the jello mixture into the orange cup and place the oranges into a cupcake pan so they don't spill.
- Let the jello cool and harden.
- Once the jello has solidified, you can then cut the oranges into slices.
This can be a little time consuming BUT it's too cute! Everyone with children should at least try it once. :-) - Rejoicing in the Present