What you need...
- Fresh Peppermint leaves
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of sunflower oil
What you do...
- Boil the mint leaves and water in a small sauce pan.
- Once the water starts to boil, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for about 15 minutes, then strain the leaves out..
- In a separate pan, mix the oil and cornstarch until smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Heat the mixture and as soon as it reaches boiling point, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Once it is cool, stir and place in a clean container.
If you can't find peppermint leaves, I'm sure you could also use peppermint essential oil in place of the leaves. - Rejoicing in the Present
This recipe is from Janice Cox (Natural Beauty at Home)