Friday, December 5, 2014

Come Worship With Us

Sickness happens. Life happens. Over the last couple years, since I have had kids, I have found myself stuck at home on quite a few Sundays. Recently, with "T's" run-in with RSV, we found ourselves in the hospital on Sunday.

Thankfully, our church has a wonderful ministry. They live-stream the service, so that you can come and worship with them, even at home

This has blessed me immensely! So, here I was with Sweet T, singing along with the congregation. It was really a blessing. So I want to extend an invitation to you. If you are sick one day or you're not able to attend church, check us out and come be apart of our service!



There is also a sermon library where you can listen to past sermons. Just go to www.faithfulbaptist.com and click on Resources. 

The sermon will start a few minutes after 11am on Sunday. So, click Play and hold on. 

Come worship with us! I know it will encourage you as it did for me. - Rejoicing in the Present



1 comment: