Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DIY Mesh Wreath

I love the new mesh wreaths that everyone is making now. I decided that I wanted one of the baby's room. I used pink burlap, white mesh and lime green ties. Because this project was a little more difficult then most, I had my friend Rebekah show me how to make it. She works at a florist shop and does an awesome job with her wreaths, so I knew she would be the perfect person to show me.
Now you can add flowers, ribbon, pearls and whatever to your wreath but I decided to leave it simply as it was. It turned out GREAT! 

Because these wreaths are a little more difficult, I am going to show a video instead of giving exact directions. I couldn't find the method that I used making mine, but I found an easy and great tutorial to make mesh wreaths. Here it is from DeesCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment