What I used:
- The extra paint from the babies room
- Blank canvases from Michaels
- A projector
- A pencil and small paint brushes
- Hot glue
What I did:
- PREP: I painted all the canvases the lime green color of the shelf and let them dry.
- Next, I found a few pictures that I liked on Google.
- I then hooked the projector up to my computer and projected the picture onto the canvas.
- Then, using pencil, I traced the picture onto the canvas.
- I filled in all the pictures with the paint from Baby "T"'s room.
- I had to give each picture a few coats of paint.
- After the pictures were dry, I added details.
- For the "T", I painted the "T" first and once it dried, I hot-glued white buttons all over it.
The pictures are hard to see but they turned out to be quite adorable and it's a sweet gift that I can give to my sweet "T". :-) - Rejoicing in the Present