I really wanted my baby girl to have a pretty mobile but they were a bit expensive for the use they get. Since, Baby A wasn't using his, I decided to redo his. His mobile had animals to go with his animal theme and since that didn't go with her theme, I redid it. Here is what I did...
What I used:
- Previously used mobile
- Flowers (from Michaels)
What I did:
- PREP: I simply removed the strings that held the animal.
- Then I went shopping and found these adorable flowers at Michaels. They looked like little balls of flowers.
- Next I took the stems off and cut ribbon to the length I wanted them to hang.
- I threaded the ribbon through the flower balls.
- And then I tied knots at the top and hung them.
- I finished by gluing a flower to the top. VOILA!
It was so simple and I'm sure that you could hang about anything from them. You probably could go to a thrift store or garage sale if you don't have an old one mobile. The world is your limit. :-) - Rejoicing in the Present