- Bell/ball/toy (something for the center)
- Clear packaging wrap (I got mine at Staples)
- Packing tape
What you do..
- Place the bell in the center and wrap it with the clear packaging wrap. Then tape it with packing tape.
- Next place a piece of candy on the ball and wrap with the packaging wrap.
- Continue the process, stopping every 10-15 pieces and wrapping the ball with the tape as an extra challenge
- Once your ball is the size you want, give the ball a few extra coats of wrap and then your done
How to play the game... (The official rules) :-)
- A player hold the ball and starts removing the layers.
- The player on her left is rolling 2 dice into a pan as fast as possible in an attempt to roll doubles
- When the player to the left rolls doubles, he passes the pan and dice to his left and the ball is passed to him.
- He tears off as many layers as possible while the player to his left is rolling the dice
- And so forth.
- As the layers are removed, the candy starts to come out.
- Players keep any candy that comes out during their turn.
I found this game from seminaryatsixam.blogspot.com. I don't recommend her blog but I do recommend the game. It's lots of fun! - Rejoicing in the Present