Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Water Bottle #5 - Apple

Apple made from bottle bottoms. Perfect craft to give a teacher filled with paperclips and erasers!It's almost time to go back to school.  I know, I know I know!!!  You are probably SICK of hearing this but it is true; with that a sweet Teacher's gift is ALWAYS nice.  I was going to add this to my "Water-Bottle Blog-A-Thon" BUT I couldn't fit them all in, SO here is the last one, "Apple Box".

What you need...
  1. 2 Empty water bottles
  2. Green construction paper
  3. Tape or Glue
  4. Scissors
  5. Red paint or a red marker

What you do...
  1. Cut the bottoms off of your water bottles,
  2. Then glue or tape them together (bottoms going in different directions)
  3. Paint it red to look like an apple
  4. Then cut out 2 leaves from your paper and tape them on top
  5. You can hide a gift card, some paper clips or some other "teacher"-ee thing inside your box
Super cute and now you're the teacher's pet. :-) Rejoicing in the present!


No comments:

Post a Comment